Steel Sweat bætir verulega brennslu-árangur æfinganna á sama tíma og það styður við endurbatan og lágmarkar niðurbrot vöðva.
Þetta preworkout er gríðarlega hitamyndandi, örvar efnaskiptahraða líkamans, eykur orku og hámarkar svitamyndun.
Þetta er auðblandanleg formúla, með dásamlegu bragði í hverri skeið. Ef þú vilt alls ekki svitna á æfingum, er þetta alls ekki preworkout’ið sem þú ert að leita að, því þú verður bókstaflega á floti á æfingartímanum með þessu efni.
Þetta er fæðubótarefni, kemur ekki í staðinn fyrir hollt og gott matarræði og er alls ekki ætlar börnum, ófrískum konum, eða viðkvæmu fólki.
Innihaldsefni á engilsaxnesku:
• L-Carnitine Tartrate: L-Carnitine is an essential, non-toxic, natural nutrient that helps burn fat for fuel. This form of carnitine is known for having excellent bioavailability and provides cellular energy and recovery from exercise. L-Carnitine Tartrate absorbs more rapidly than L-Carnitine when taken orally, making it useful for time-critical situations like before cardio activity.
• Evodiamine Fruit Extract (Evodia Rutaecarpa): Used in traditional Chinese medicine as a warming technique, Evodiamine mimics the characteristic anti-obese effects induced by capsaicin. Evodiamine may induce heat loss and heat production at the same time and dissipate food energy, preventing the accumulation of perivisceral fat and the bodyweight increase.*
• Caffeine Anhydrous: One of the most commonly used stimulants among athletes. It provides the central nervous system’s stimulation to support alertness and energy during a workout and can support strength for some during resistance exercise. An increase in wakefulness, focus, and better body coordination can increase cardiovascular and anaerobic exercise performance.*
• Gamma-Butyrobetaine Hydrochloride (GBBGO®): A precursor to L-Carnitine, GBBGO® may naturally increase the production of L-Carnitine by your body. Increasing natural L-Carnitine aids in fat burning and has the potential to enhance exercise performance and recovery!*
• Grains of Paradise Seed Extract (Aframum Melegueta) (Paradoxine®): A spice belonging to the ginger family that stimulates brown adipose tissue, boosting metabolism and increasing thermogenesis while decreasing visceral fat in the lower abdomen.*
• Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) (80% Catechins & 50% EGCG): Green Tea contains a combination of vitamins, minerals, and caffeine. Most of Green Tea’s health benefits can be attributed to active ingredients known as polyphenols and catechins – plant compounds with strong antioxidant activity. The most potent of these polyphenols is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)—the compound most responsible for green tea’s reputation as a fat burner. Green Tea has been shown to improve metabolic rate and increase the body’s heat production and fat oxidation.*
• Alpha Lipoic Acid: Known as The Universal Antioxidant, enhances mitochondrial function with a strong antioxidant effect, supporting the functions of L-Carnitine and promoting muscle cell nutrient intake and protein turnover. Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps shift glucose into muscles and away from fat cells, increasing energy and reducing stored fat.*
• Capros® Indian Gooseberry Fruit Extract (Phyllanthus Emblica) (standardized to minimum 60% tannins): Capros® is a super antioxidant (ORACFN of 47,000 µmoles TE/g) and an excellent cardiovascular support product, which is all-natural, derived from the edible fruits of Phyllanthus emblica, organic and non‐GMO. Capros® has been shown to promote endothelial function, thereby supporting healthy arteries and blood vessels.*
• Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale Roscoe): Ginger is a root herb from the tropical plant Zingiber Officinale. Known for its sharp scent, it has long been an important culinary spice in Asian cuisine and herbal medicine. Ginger seems to influence body weight and composition by boosting the body’s thermogenesis and energy expenditure, increasing the breakdown of fat in adipose tissue, and reducing dietary fat absorption in the intestine.*
• Dihydrocapsiate (from Sweet Peppers) (CapsiAtra®): A compound found in CH-19 Sweet Peppers that activates the sympathetic nervous system via receptors in the GI Tract to Increase Resting Energy Expenditure (REE) and Increase Fat Oxidation (Lipolysis).*
• Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): A water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin, while also supporting carnitine synthesis.*
• Niacin (Vitamin B3): Like other B vitamins, Niacin helps the body break down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy. Vitamin B3 is a water-soluble vitamin important for lipid metabolism and gives a warming effect to the skin.*
• Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): Vitamin B6 is necessary for proper nerve function and metabolizing nutrients. It also helps to support carnitine synthesis and mitochondrial function.*
• Dipotassium Phosphate: A highly water-soluble salt that acts as a potassium source to replenish what is lost from sweating.*
• Sodium (as Sodium Chloride): Regulates muscle contraction and nerve function while acting as a sodium and chloride source to replenish what is lost from sweating.*